The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean vacuum has the strongest suction of any vacuum. With extra tools for a total cleaning solution. The Animal 2 Total Clean vacuum builds on the strength of the original Dyson Animal 2 having stronger suction at the cleaner head than any other, but with even more tools for a total cleaning solution. It handles tough tasks easily, making it ideal for parents and pet-owners. The Ball Animal 2 Total Clean vacuum has an advanced self-adjusting cleaner head that automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors sealing in suction across all floors to tackle your toughest tasks. Its wand and hose release in one smooth action to make it easier to clean up high and under furniture. With hygienic bin emptying, there’s no need to get your hands dirty just push the button to release the dirt. Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that allergens and bacteria are trapped inside the machine, not expelled back into the home. The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean vacuum comes with six extra tools and a tool bag for removing fine dirt and dust from hard to reach places. Dysons free 5 year warranty covers parts and labor, plus free shipping there and back. Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded, against upright market.
- Strongest suction of any vacuum; extra tools for a total cleaning solution
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home – Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- The strongest suction; no other vacuum has stronger suction at the cleaner head
- Extra tools for a total cleaning solution to tackle the toughest tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaner head; active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across all floors
- Instant-release wand; wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture
- Designed for homes with pets; tangle-free turbine tool removes pet hair from carpets and upholstery without tangling
- 6 extra tools; comes with six extra tools, including the tangle-free turbine tool, for removing fine dust and dirt from hard to reach places, plus a tools bag to store them in
- Certified Asthma and Allergy friendly, traps allergens and bacteria; whole-machine HEPA filtration; no other vacuum expels cleaner air
- 5 year warranty; Dyson’s free 5 year warranty covers parts and labor, plus free shipping there and back
First off the suction on this vacuum is wonderful and I have not had the problems others mention of it being too difficult to use on carpet. We have a golden retriever which is why we bought the Animal ball 2 to join our Animal V8. Unfortunately it requires weekly maintenance to pull dog fur that’s intertwined between the brush rollers and the motor. Uploaded are photos for a better description. If you don’t do this frequently you can smell the machine overheating which I’m guess severely limits it’s life expectancy. It’s disappointing that such an expensive machine requires this process every few uses.
My last vacuum was the first animal that dyson came out with and it finally gave out on me after close to 10 years. I wanted the most powerful vacuum available and it sounded like this one was the solution and I’m usually very underwhelmed when I receive a lot of products these days. It seems like a lot of companies go for “ok”, we’ve become so accustomed to average that when we use a product we always think “it’s good enough” “it does its job”. But this, this went above my expectations. From the looks of it, I thought it would be a bit heavier than animal 1 but it almost feels lighter. One of the reviews I read someone actually complained the suction was too strong that they could barely move it. That is the sound of someone who needs some exercise in their life bc I definitely didnt get that feeling from this vacuum, dont get me wrong, its powerful but not to the point its unmaneuvarable. All the little problems I had with the first animal have been perfected by dyson. Such as the extension that was very stiff and difficult to use, the short cord, and the small container. I’d definitely order from Dyson itself bc it comes with 6 attachments where as others will only give you 3. You want the mike tyson of vacuums? The d rose? The adrian peterson? The conor mcgregor? THIS, this here is the one. This is the one.