Get rid of pet hair, dust, allergens and more with the Kenmore BU1018 Elite pet-friendly bagged upright vacuum. After sweeping through the house with is easy-to-use vacuum, you can take a deep breath of fresh air. This vacuum is low-maintenance with a HEPA filter, dirt sensors and pet hair removal attachments.This vacuum cleaner has the suction power you need to keep your home nice and clean. This bagged upright vacuum uses a 2-motor system and power flow technology to ensure you won’t lose suction or leave any debris behind as you vacuum through each room. A telescoping wand and pet Handi-Mate attachment helps you reach ceiling cobwebs and deep-down pet dander from just about any part of your home. The infrared dirt sensor activates LED lighting to help you see dirt so you can be sure you’ll get it all and a 5-position height adjuster allows for optimal airflow and cleaning.
- A more powerful clean. The 3D Inducer Motor combines the power of three motors that gives you 20% more air power than a conventional upright vacuum while never losing suction.
- Triple HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of debris, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so exhaust air is clean and you can breathe easier. Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- The Infrared Dirt Sensor activates a LED that tells you where to focus cleaning power, then turns off when the floor is clean. 5 height adjustments allow for optimal airflow and cleaning.
- Easy to control with one hand, the Pet HandiMate hose and wand attachment makes getting pet fur and dander off furniture and out of your car a breeze.
- Includes a combination dusting and crevice tool for base boards and tight corners, a Pet Handi-Mate(R) eliminates pet hair and dander, and a telescoping wand helps you reach up to 10 feet to those awkward corners, steep stairways and high shelves for whole home cleaning.
I hated getting rid of my 25 year old Hoover Windtunnel. It was so powerful! But just falling apart. Having faith, I just bought another one, hoping I liked it as much. I returned it immediately and began doing research. This vacuum kept making top 3 in power reviews but nowhere near the price of the top 2. So, I got it but was thinking, “they just don’t make them like that anymore”. I LOVE it! I want a bag, I learned, from the returned bagless. It goes from surface to surface, no problem. The belt drive is surprising at first but you learn how to use it. Also, that feature can be turned off but suction is more powerful with it on. It doesn’t have things I don’t want and it DOES what I want it to do very well. Onboard attachments are great, especially the power head for pet hair. I can’t say how happy I am with this vacuum. i never got a reminder to review the product so after three months, I decided to find out how to do it because I love it that much!
Powerful, well-designed, and reasonably quiet upright bagged vacuum with HEPA filter. We have deep pile carpet in our basement, and have to be very careful of moisture. Recently, I discovered mold under a bookcase, so we’ve been doing some careful cleaning. This vacuum is fantastic. The direct-drive motors in the beater brush are impressively powerful, and the suction was strong enough to pull up grime that our other, high-dollar vacuum missed. LED lights on the front light up the work area nicely, and a sensor underneath (and light on top) tells you when the machine detects dirt. Don’t know how that works, but it seems accurate — it would light up when I ventured into an un-vacuumed area, but stay off if I returned to an area that I had already cleaned. A flexible hose connects to the usual assortment of tools (crevice, brush, etc.), and a telescoping tube and suction-driven mini cleaning head are great for cleaning curtains and drapes. Overall, a very well thought-out machine, and not so heavy as to be difficult to maneuver. Highly recommended.