Meet the robotic vacuum cleaner that’s friendly with pets but tough on grime. bObsweep PetHair finds crumbs and scraps scattered about your house and sweeps them into a jumbosized 1100 mL dustbin. His TurboLift vacuum and extra-long main brush pull out fur and dirt by digging deep into carpets, while dual-layer filtration traps tiny particles. When his battery dips to below 15%, he automatically returns to his charging station for a boost. No matter what kind of mess your house is in, Bob is always ready to spring into action.
- Specially designed to clean up pet hair and fur by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, filtrating, and shining UV-C light simultaneously
- Obstacle sensors keep him from damaging furniture or falling down stairs, and dirt sensors alert him to spots that need more attention
- 1100 mL dustbin is perfect for storing plenty of dirt, hair, and dander from your pets
- Easy-to-use display screen lets you customize a cleaning schedule for up to 7 days of the week
- Dual-layer filtration removes tiny particles
- Remote lets you manually pilot him to specific areas of your house
- TurboLift vacuum and extra-long main brush allow him to cover more surface area with better efficiency
- Automatically returns to his charging station when battery drops below 15%
- Mop wipes away paw prints and polishes floors
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, shines UV-C light, and filtrates
- Features a giant 1100 mL dustbin
- Programmable to automatically clean 7 days per week
I ordered Bob a year and a half ago due to a recommendation from a friend. I wanted a robot vacuum for home use to help clean up some extra cat hair between regular cleanings. Bob worked great and did the job! I started to have some problems with Bob recently and reached out to customer service. They have been AMAZING! I was able to send Bob in for maintenance and they replaced many parts, cleaned him up, and sent him back with spare parts as well- I only paid shipping! When I originally got Bob there were extra parts to use on top of everything he already needed. Now Bob is back to working great. He is a little loud, but it is a motorized product so that is to be expected. Between Bob’s performance and the customer service, this is an excellent product and company. I would recommend on the customer service alone, but the product really is great.
4We have had our Bobsweep for almost 2 years now and are very happy with it. It has a much larger dustbin than most robot vacuums and cleans well. Like other products it does have a hard time making it back to its charging station sometimes and it is a bit tall to fit under some furniture and cabinets. However, If you ever have any issues the Bob Sweep company has excellent customer service!
I bought my bobsweep used, at first I couldn’t get him to work, I kept getting an 08 error code. I looked up the code and it was the dustbin, I got on the website and ordered a new one, and talked with a rep. He was very knowledgeable about the product and ensured me that my purchase would fix the problem. I received my new bin quickly and popped it in… It works like a dream, I’m so pleased with the performance and this thing goes forever. I let him go the whole time just to see how long he would go and it was over 3 hours. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for a robot vacuum.